bubble bobble is pretty cool bubble bobble is pretty cool

fucking brilliant

lol oranges

Paradox-Guardian responds:

lol oranges

G zus - Bubble Bobble mix G zus - Bubble Bobble mix

this song contains citrus

Oh god now I'm thinking of dancing oranges. This song tends to do that to me these days. Regardless, it was a fucking epic song and this is a fucking epic remix. I play Bubble Bobble just to hear this music, I really do. Nice instruments, nice variation, this song is certainly worthy of omgtsn.

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Sounds so fitting for Madness.

I've never been a massive fan of the Madness series (at least, I'm not a raging homosexual who probably masturbates to it), but I've paid enough attention to the series thus far to know what music goes well with it, at least. And I can honestly say, had there been no references to the Madness series in the title or description, I still would have thought "wow, this would go great in a Madness episode."

It's an excellent song, and I'd strongly urge Krinkels to use it at some point in the series. I don't know how far he plans on going with the series but there has to be room in there somewhere for this. This song surpasses all of the other Madness-like songs in the series.

The theme behind the song was original yet strongly like other Madness songs, and the song progressed so well over time. The instruments were all so well introduced, and I was enjoying it more and more as it progressed. So great work on that, it'd fit perfectly for just about anything in that respect.

Though I haven't paid much attention to much of your other work, I surely will now. Definitely going in my favourites. On an unrelated note, this is the longest audio review I've ever left; holy shit.

RealFaction responds:

Haha wow...I feel special. Thanks man means alot, and I wish he would use it but lol doubt he will nothing but rumors. I think MC 9 might be the last one but I only assume, if not maybe 10 then. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Temple Chimes Temple Chimes

Reminds me of Serious Sam.

Sounds like a lot of the music from Serious Sam, yet with a lot more ambience. The sounds were brilliant, and it had a great drum beat. And yes, it does appear to give a sort of tribal, ancient-Egyptian feel to it. I could see this in quite a few games, potentially.

make moars

Fusion World Fusion World

Nice ambience.

This is a great song, it's a very nice length for use in a Flash movie, and with a good array of instruments there are a lot of themes this song would work well with. The progression's also great, it changes a lot throughout the song, so it doesn't get particularly boring at any point.

Hope to see you submit more songs like this. 5/5, 9/10

{KT}FF4 Rydia's Theme mark 2 {KT}FF4 Rydia's Theme mark 2

Awesome.

I listened to most of your other FF4 remixes, and this has to be my favourite. It was a great song to begin wtih and this was a very well composed remix. I also have to agree with mthealien, too. There's tons of techno remixes of FF songs around, and it's nice once in a while to see one which is different.

Good work.

KyuubiT responds:

:) thank you my friend i and happy to receive such kind words. i have made quite a few ff techno remixes but i felt like this song deserved more. not to say techno is crap but its better suited for songs that are more well suited for it. this wanted to be instrumental. im still trying to perfect this song it you want to know :) i plan on making this song perfect eventually. thanks again my friend.

~KyuubiT~

FF7 - Extreme Boss Battling FF7 - Extreme Boss Battling

Another nice remix.

Again, although there have been many, many remixes of this, a lot of them just don't compare to this. I also noticed it loops very well, too. The instruments are brilliant and give this a very powerful feel.

Good job.

FF Zeromus Final Battle FF Zeromus Final Battle

Epic!

Again, another of my favourite Final Fantasy songs. This is very similar to the original, but it was different enough to get a 9/10. I'd be tempted to use this in a Flash movie, too. Arguably the best last boss music ever.

Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme

Brilliant.

I loved the original, and I love this, too. It's a great recomposition, and your piano skills are obviously brilliant. I could only ever hope to be as great playing piano as this. Very skillful indeed.

I'd love to see more Chrono Trigger songs from you. The game had excellent music and I'm sure you could play a few more of them as well as this.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks for such inspiring words! I love playing chrono trigger and chrono cross pieces, I'm sure I'll be submitting some of them soon, one of my favorites is peaceful days =D

=Judgement Day= =Judgement Day=

Cool.

This would be brilliant as a last boss-type song in a Final Fantasy style RPG. Hell, it beats a lot of Uematsu's or Mitsuda's music anyway, and an achievement like that requires a lot of skill.

Great song. I'd be tempted to use this in a Flash movie sometime.

Good stuff.

Hades responds:

Funny you mentioned it, when I wrote the beginning, I was actually going for a boss battle theme (partially inspired by 'The Birth of God' from FF VII), but it grew to be a lot more than that. I'm a fan of both Uematsu's and Mitsuda's work, so your comment really means a lot. And if you ever feel like using this in a flash, go right ahead! It's always good to see my work is appreciated. Thanks a lot for reviewing!